Video Lose Belly Fat In 3 Days With an Easy Egg Diet
- getting thin and loving food sarah
- getting thin and loving foods
- getting thin and loving food memes
How Could I Get More Thin
I need a diet to get more thin plzz i have 58 kilos
Oh i have 58 kilos and 1,63 m its ok ?
need a diet plzzz
Are you made to be thin? Look at your body in the mirror. Are you to be long and thin, or stacked?
Let's use a few examples: Paris Hilton is thin, Kierra Knightly is thin,
Madonna is thin, Gwen Stephani is thin, Nicole Richie.
Curvy Thin: Jessica Simpson, Avril, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, .
Curvy: Jennifer Lopez is curvy, Beyonce is curvy, Selma Hayek is curvy, Janet Jackson is curvy, Rhianna is curvy, Brittany Spears and the Pussycat Dolls, Marilyn Monroe, Lindsey Lohan, Sophia Loren.
Video Girl Thick: Trina, Pamela Anderson,Little Kim,Jennifer Hudson
Super Model: Tyra Banks, Christy Brinkley, Linda Evangelista, All of the Victoria Secret Models.
Phat or Cool and Thick: Queen Latifah, Oprah, Monique
See, most ethnic groups have a little more meat on the bones. Their men like it that way. Fleshy, round. I've noticed that more meat is present on girls who date ethnic men too.
Look in the mirror. What do you see. Are you short or tall.
Muscular with bulk or muscular and lean?
Are you small boned, average or big boned?
Is your frame wide or close built?
Thick ankles or thin? Thick wrist or thin?
Thick waist or thin? Pot belly or flat?
Maybe you just need to tone up sagging muscles.
If you have a lot of fat tissue burn it off by doing something you like that's fun.
I hate walking around the track, I prefer walking around in the city where lots of shops and people hang out. Wear comfy shoes and carry a camera with you, this makes it seem as if you're just having fun. Don't forget to get a fresh lemon water to stay hydrated. When it's time to go home, stop by and reward yourself with a new girly mag and check out the clothes you will be wearing while you eat a healthy meal.
What does it take for you to feel thin?
What is thin to you? Anorexic?
Have you ever been thin? Why do you feel you need to be thin?
If your desire is to please anybody but yourself you won't be happy thin. First, get healthy; get your body in good working condition.
Sit down and write a parallel note about yourself when you are in a relatively good mood.
On one side write the things you love about your body, the other side write down things you don't like about your body.
Now on the side that's negative, what things can you change?
put a check by those things.
What things can't you change? Learn to love them
Concentrate on the good things and plan to slowly change the things you can.
What other things are good about you? Do you have pretty eyes?
Noble nose? Full lips? Are you a wiz at math, can you cook a mean meal?
Notice that the stars aren't all thin. They all have different shapes.
Some are thin on top and thick in the middle
You got to love you.
See the section on Yahoo Answers about "What are some good low Calorie Foods I can eat." for a few suggestions that will steer you in the directions for losing weight.
One good thing is to drink plenty of cold water before you eat and again after you eat and all throughout the day to stay full.
Eat foods that contain a lot of water. Get plenty of veggies and fruits mostly raw if you can and lean meats and whole grains.
Think positively and get good rest.
Affirmation: Everyday and in Every way, I'm getting better and better.
58 Kilo's doesn't sound very overweight to me
How tall are you?
Check what your Body mass index is here;
If it says you are overweight, then lower your daily calorie intake, drink water only and no other drinks and eat loads of veg and fruit.
Also eat small 5-6 small meals throughout the day to keep your energy levels up.
Youtube - Free Ebook For Weight Loss →Visit Our Blog Here: Youtube →Our Facebook:.
I'm 13 Year Old 5' Girl And I Weight 54Kg Plz Help Me Get Thinner
I'm over weight and school starts soon plz give me advice to get thinner.
(I am just a yr older than you and I did this, got thin, and kept it off while gaining enough muscle to burn off anything thing I eat too much of if that happens and am now slim and athletic looking)
1. Start exercising You need to exercise EVERY day I highly suggest a video workout called p90x. It is very popular. If you use it you need to mainly do:Core, abs, yoga, kenpo and cardio. The rest you should avoid if you want a slim and toned look. Otherwise you need to do crunches, and karate. Karate make you literally shed pounds off your body in a couple of days. Look up karate kicks on google if you dont know any. But basically do cardio workouts EVERY day. It gets easier after awhile. (stay away from running until your slim and toned)
2. What you CAN eat:
ONLY organic food (this is very important to get a slim stomach)
All vegetables except: carrots, beets and potatoes (and when you eat a salad NEVER get dressing)
All fruit, but dont eat to many berries and stay away from bananas. I HIGHLY suggest eating mango (raw) I love it Plus it burns fat
You NEED to eat protein You can eat: chicken, turkey and fish. But make sure there is no added sugar. Also only drink almond milk, and if you like nuts only eat almonds.
You should eat (non processed) oatmeal with almond milk. (its very good and burns fat)
3. What you CANT eat:
STAY AWAY FROM PROCESSED FOODS completly No chips, crackers, cereal etc
Stay away from EVERYTHING with corn syrup in it
Don't eat ANY kind of white bread or bread with a ton of sugars and "additives" even wheat is bad for you. Only eat whole grain bread.
If you see something "healthy" with a high sugar content or alot for the size of it. Dont eat it.
NEVER drink: ANYTHING except water (this is VERY important)
1. If you ever do eat any sugary treat eat a mango, it well burn most of it off for you.
2. Stay relaxed, take a cold bath every other day, cold baths help your body relax and burn fat.
3. If you are one of those people who are busy going places and are used to eating fast food only eat at chic fil a since they are the healthiest out there. (subway is not fresh).
4. Sip water throughout the day to slow down on your eating. I like to add cranberry concentrate juice to it because it keeps hunger off for a long time.
5. Eat slow portions. Eat only ONE peice of toast at a time (for me thats a meal) with any kind of jam that has real fruit, and instead of sugar pectin. Pectin is sugar from fruit.
6. ALWAYS eat slowly and try not to concentrate on your food. Enjoy every bite
7. Excercise throughout the day. Not just at one time. But if you cant do that because of your schedule then do it right as you wake up (before you eat anything) and then an hour before you go to bed.
7. Eat a little after you do a hard workout not before, it helps your metabolism.
8. Buy food at organic places like: sprouts, whole foods and Central market. (its expencise but VERY worth it.
9. Use coconut oil instead of all the other oils you use. Use it for everything that you need oil for. It burns fat and helps your skin.
There is no such thing as "dieting" it is a life change. If you diet and then go back to what you did before you well just gain it all back.
And believe me this works. The main things are to excercise, never be stressed and stay away from sugar.
HOPE THIS HELPS :D
At 13 the only safe way to lose weight is with the supervision of a doctor and/or dietitian.
Safer to aim at not putting on more weight.
Cut right back on cookies, candy, added sugar, fried and fast food.
Fill up on whole grains (bread, cereal), lean protein, dairy, fruit and vegetables.
Good snacks, dried fruit, nuts, yogurt, a banana.
Diet pills tend to depend on caffeine (makes you feel alert) and diuretics (make you pee).
Drink tea or coffee, same effect and caffeine is also a diuretic.
Diuretic herbs like parsley, diuretic foods like oats, cranberries, tomatoes, celery, watercress, melons, fennel, green vegetables and salad stuff also provide other healthy compounds the body needs.